Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday we have our 1st JCC meeting in puchong... Well, things do not go as smooth as i think because i went wrong direction =.=... Not my fault k... Judson ask me to turn leh... Haiz.. After i have reach my destination i've been scolded by elephant and killer... =.= Cause they say i drive like a mad man.. XD that i admit.... my fault... sorry!!
We plan to take our breakfast soon we reach there but our president say " go meeting 1st ... very fast only" we believe him... end up 3 hours later we only conclude our meeting... =.= Sei Darren..
But,
I'll always remember the day of 16th.. Cos we ate free lunch yesterday XD... I should order 2 more drumstick... Darn ..XD
After taken our lunch we head to pyramid to watch Wall.E... Sadly.. the movie are fully occupied till 12 a.m. Sienz.
We took our dinner in Asia Cafe.... Everyone ate hungrily like pig XD
Then everyone came to my house to Chit chat for awhile...
Finally, i have to fetch everyone home....
I have to fetch yy 1st to kajang then only to nilai.... on the way to kajang i misturn again Sienz... then i used bangi road to to reach back kajang. On the way there alot place i passed by and it remind me alot things...

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 at 9:19 AM , Blogger hao and yeng said...

man update....so sien...always visit ur blog oso sien .....nth new,,,,put chat box and update wid some new photo la......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home