Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My 1st entries... :D

I plan to do my 1st assignment but then i have to wait for my group member to sort out which question that we're going to do.... Then i search more about what is Treetop about.. Suddenly,
I accidently click one of my folders.. then i saw alot picture that i have took with her.. Very "emo" because i have missed the moment that i spent with her in the last one and a half year... I felt very dumb why i did not change when i got the chance and everytime i think about it the more sad i become.
I really missed the smile in her face...
She scolded and say alot hash words to me... I did not not blame her Cos i know i'm wrong.. very wrong indeed.. i'm sorry for letting you suffer.. i did not mean to... sorry.. maaf saya...
This the the 2nd time i've been in a relationship... twice being dump... funny? no...
is not easy to let go the one you loved and is not easy to let go all the memories between you and your love ones....
I will threasure the picture... y i'm keeping it? because it remind me the happiest moment that i've gone through and also remind me about the failure of me..
I just wish i could turn back time and redo the things that i've done... i just wish i could...
Well life must go on no matter what...
I'll change for my own ... "WMC" i will... i must... i can...
I wish you can be happy always... (for yy) =.=
it sound gay but.... friends forever... XD

2 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 11:45 PM , Blogger hao and yeng said...

be tough dude...there will always a fren for u....take care

 
At August 14, 2008 at 1:19 AM , Blogger BI Yang said...

Thx..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home