Thursday, August 14, 2008

Comfy n Uncomfy

Now i know why someone prefer single rather than tied up with other er... you know what..
Is been like almost 1 and half year and it is my 1st time stepping out my door looking for friends to hang out in Nilai... i know u all gonna say omfg....
Can u imagine that??
Now i know alot of dirty secret among my friends now.. beware.. if a friend name D*r**n try to harm me or cheat on me... Well i got a powerful weapon to eliminate you... Muahahahhhh..
You know what is to day date .. it is hungry ghost festival... Someone told me that i not suppose to hang out at night... and i did obey XD... I just when for a walk inside NILAI college XD...
Nilai darn bored.... Sien...
So i ask 1 of my friend out for a walk...
She is used to be very close to me.. But, now it also remain the same... I'm glad..
Well... it is spooky here.... outside my apartment there is a very thick haze ... some kind of mist...
and i can hear things outsi my window... Waliao.... i dunno i can make it alive tommorrow anot...
XD.... Sienz... 7 hours to go till sun rise....

2 Comments:

At August 14, 2008 at 11:15 AM , Blogger hao and yeng said...

u talking about me??? hahaha

 
At August 17, 2008 at 3:25 AM , Blogger BI Yang said...

Not funny... =.=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home